Would you like support with a particular health concern or discomfort that is bothering you?
Would you like to find out if some changes to your current diet and lifestyle can make you feel happier, healthier and more energised?
If so, you’re in the right place.
Welcome to Mindful Nutrition and Health.
It has been fascinating to learn about all the connections within us, what the body can do given the right nutrients and environment, and how this can support a number of health issues
Sarah Hornsey, Founder of Mindful Nutrition and Health
What I can offer you
- A chance to get to the root cause of an ongoing health complaint or concern
- An opportunity to learn about the foods that can benefit you and your health
- A safe confidential space to talk openly about your symptoms and health goals
Take care of your body, it is the only place you have to live
Rohn, J. pre 2009
What I can do for you
- I can identify your potential nutritional imbalances and specific nutritional needs
- I can help you feel empowered to take control of your health, by sharing my knowledge and experience
- I will provide a personalised plan for you to follow, with evidence-based recommendations which will help improve your current diet and lifestyle
Benefits of the service
- Gain knowledge about how to help your body and what it needs to feel better
- Receive guidance into becoming more mindful about nutrition and your health
- Feel better, happier, healthier and more in control of your health
- An initial 20 minute chat to discuss your symptoms and my process in more detail
- A 3 day food & drink diary to fill out
- A consultation that includes a full assessment (case history) of your body systems, diet, lifestyle and environment, medical and family history, lasting approximately 2 hours
- Delivery of a tailored food and lifestyle plan of recommendations, based on an evaluation of the information gathered in the consultation and any relevant evidence based research
- Follow up consultations (approximately 1 hour each) and updated plans that support your journey to wellness
Sarah is personable, thoughtful and really cares about the positive progress of her clients. I’ve been able to put in place changes in diet and behaviour around sugar that has really helped me overcome my dependency and helped me prepare for my successful IVF treatment. I couldn’t recommend Sarah highly enough! She’s brilliant!
Below is a short list of symptoms that Nutritional Therapy can support you with.
- Digestion and gut health: Stomach bloating, cramps, pain, indigestion, acid reflux
- Brain health: Low concentration, mood, motivation, headaches
- Energy: Low energy levels, tiredness, fatigue, sleep problems
- Hormones: Fluctuations and PMT
- Fertility: Preparation, pregnancy and postpartum
- Immune health: Hayfever, inflammation, autoimmune conditions
- Bones, joints & muscle health: Aches, pains and swelling
- Skin health: Acne, rosacea, irritations, rashes
This is not an exhaustive list, so if your symptoms are not mentioned, please get in touch and I will let you know if I can help.
If you have had a diagnosis from the GP and would like to know how Nutritional Therapy can support you alongside the GP advice, get in touch for a free 20 minute chat and we can discuss how I can help.
I can also help support your health goals. Whether it is losing a few extra pounds, feeling healthier, learning some preventative strategies, or advice on a particular diet that you would like to try. Please do get in touch, I would love to help.